VHF-AM - Radio Communication VHF Aeronautical, Land-Air
VHF Stations allows for land-air communication between the aircraft pilot and the air traffic controller on the ground, and message transmission via remote VHF stations for Air Traffic Control Services (ATC) in operations in the Terminal Control Areas (AFIS, TWR, and APP), and en route (ACC).
• Complies with ICAO requirements – Annex 10;
• Modular construction, light and compact;
• High reliability and robustness for unattended operation;
• Easy installation, operation, and maintenance;
• Redundant configuration for transmitters and receivers, main radio and reserve with automatic switching;
• High-frequency stability in offset carrier applications;
• Low level of intermodulation products;
• Self-test function.
Sorry, an error occurred! Try again.
Thank you for your message.